WELCOME message not in user's locale

It seems that the WELCOME message is shown in the default locale instead of the user’s locale.
Is that the intended behavior?

It’s possible that some of the locales have a few missing translations. Which language are you trying to use?

I’m using English and Spanish. I created a local demo and changed the default language to spanish and had a users in both languages. The WELCOME is show in the default language.

I’ll investigate this behavior and report back later.

It seems that the first page (dashboard) is rendered in the user’s locale but the alert sent along with it is rendered in the default locale. Further, if I let the session time out and login back again, the page and alert are rendered in the default locale instead of the user’s locale.

Oh! That could be happening if the alert is generated before the login is completed, which means that the user-specific locale would not be available yet. Actually, could you open an issue about this on GitHub? I have confirmed this behavior as well.

I’m pretty sure it’s because the alert is generated before the user locale is loaded.