Warning: require_once - ../app/vendor/autoload.php

Hello all,

Day 2 of setting up Userfrosting, and everything was finally working. The login, created user, phpyadmin, all was up and running.

I started the chapter on creating my first Sprinkle, following step by step.

When I created example site / config / default.php - and refreshed, I receive the following fatal error. I can’t seem to remove this, even after reverting my sprinkles.json code and removing the test files / directories.

What’s up with it and how to fix? I spent over an hour trying to resolve myself but am getting nowhere.

Thank you!

( ! ) Warning: require_once(/home/vagrant/userfrosting/public/…/app/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vagrant/userfrosting/public/index.php on line 17
Call Stack

Time Memory Function Location

1 0.0000 394704 {main}( ) …/index.php : 0

( ! ) Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/vagrant/userfrosting/public/…/app/vendor/autoload.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php’) in /home/vagrant/userfrosting/public/index.php on line 17
Call Stack

Time Memory Function Location

1 0.0000 394704 {main}( ) …/index.php : 0

Note that I touched nothing else, following only the steps provided, line by line, word by word. After I get more familiar with it and 100% convinced it’s working, I will start to build my own thing.

Simple fix… I had changed the bookmark in my Mac finder from “app” to the actual name of the app… and changing it back fixed it all.