Assets not working in MAMP with PHP7

Hello, I’ve the same issue as in this topic:

I’m using Mamp / PHP 7 and followed the documentation, tried all the suggested tips, tried 2 times to reinstall, but problem still remains. In the map app/vendor seems that there are missing a lot of maps, Font-awesome, Bootstrap etc. During the installation proces in the terminal I didn’t get any warning of missing maps / files.
Also there are no tables in the database created.

Probably the missing maps and files are part of the AdminLTE theme.

How can I solve this?

Thank you for reply.

So, app/vendor should only contain PHP packages. Asset (JS/CSS) packages should be in the Sprinkle asset/vendor directories (e.g. sprinkles/core/assets/vendor/). Are those directories empty?

I’ve used several bakery partial cli-commands in stead of the bake command, and the installation went further. The missing maps and files seems now be installed in correct directory as you named. The dbs-tabels are also created. But I’ve now a following error:

An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template (“SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: PDO::ATTR_STATEMENT_CLASS requires format array(classname, array(ctor_args)); the classname must be a string specifying an existing class”).

When I run bakery debug nothing is noticed. I can’t find anything about this problem really with googling.

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: PDO::ATTR_STATEMENT_CLASS requires format array(classname, array(ctor_args)); the classname must be a string specifying an existing class

This is most likely due to a conflict between your current version of PHP, and whatever version of doctrine/dbal was installed by Composer. Can you please determine the following information?

Which specific version of PHP you are running from the command line: php --version
Which version of the doctrine/dbal package is installed: composer show doctrine/dbal

It’s also possible that your command-line version of PHP is different from the version that the webserver is using. Do you know how to set up a basic phpinfo page to see the version of PHP used by the webserver?

version info:

• php Mamp-server 7.0.15
  • php CLI 7.1.16
  • composer 1.6.5 (installed in project-root)
  • doctrine/dbal 2.7.1

Thanks in advance

Upgraded php Mamp to 7.1.1, run CLI bakery again and problem is now solved. I can go on now with building on top of UF :sunglasses:

Nice! Yes, it looks like Composer pulled version 2.7.1 of dbal based on your CLI version of PHP. Since your web server’s version of PHP was behind, it didn’t know how to deal with some of the PHP 7.1 constructs used in the 2.7.1 version of dbal.

I noticed afterwards that in MAMP phpMyAdmin (I’m used to it) wasn’t available anymore under php 7.1. So I’ve changed the CLI version of php to the MAMP version 7.0.15. I’ve updated UF and it works fine again. This topic can set to closed.

in MAMP phpMyAdmin wasn’t available anymore under php 7.1

:farnsworth: that’s odd. Couldn’t you just install phpMyAdmin separately? AFAIK phpMyAdmin should be compatible with PHP 7.1.

On startpage MAMP the link to phpMyAdmin was deactivated when PHP > 7.0. I’ve edited MAMP index.php on this point, and now the link is back for higher versions of PHP. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: