[SOLVED] Migration code failing?

I’m trying to recover a project for a year ago (been a very long time) which I know created a few database tables. I don’t remember if there was a special command that needed to be run for the sprinkle to create the tables, so I just ran php bakery bake and this is what I got. Any obvious step I’m missing?

The code line that’s failing is $this->io->section("Seeding {$this->m_tablename}"); so perhaps in the past year a property named io has been removed from the framework?

UserFrosting's Migrator
=======================

<strong>Fatal error</strong>: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function section() on null in /var/www/html/UserFrosting/app/sprinkles/uf-sprinkle-bfa-workitems/src/Database/Migrations/v2018121501/BfaWorkitemTypeTable.php:52
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/UserFrosting/app/sprinkles/core/src/Database/Migrator/Migrator.php(401): UserFrosting\Sprinkle\UfSprinkleBfaWorkitems\Database\Migrations\v2018121501\BfaWorkitemTypeTable->seed()
#1 /var/www/html/UserFrosting/app/sprinkles/core/src/Database/Migrator/Migrator.php(408): UserFrosting\Sprinkle\Core\Database\Migrator\Migrator->UserFrosting\Sprinkle\Core\Database\Migrator\{closure}()
#2 /var/www/html/UserFrosting/app/sprinkles/core/src/Database/Migrator/Migrator.php(194): UserFrosting\Sprinkle\Core\Database\Migrator\Migrator->runMigration(Object(UserFrosting\Sprinkle\UfSprinkleBfaWorkitems\Database\Migrations\v2018121501\BfaWorkitemTypeTable), 'seed')
#3 /var/www/html/UserFrosting/app/sprinkles/core/src/Database/Migrator/Migrator.php(147): UserFrosting\Sprinkle\Core\Database\Migrator\Migrator->r in <strong>/var/www/html/UserFrosting/app/sprinkles/uf-sprinkle-bfa-workitems/src/Database/Migrations/v2018121501/BfaWorkitemTypeTable.php</strong> on line <strong>52</strong>

I don’t know why $this-io is null in the seed() method of the migrations, but after commenting out those commands the migrations ran properly in bakery bake step.

I now have the database constructed that the sprinkle builds.