Avast One (free version) Blacklisted userfrosting.com

Hello, i’ve been browsing and when i try to get in the main site from google the site was down (so i tought). I was wondering how site this big forget to pay his bills and found out i could log in with proxy site lol. Then when i try to get in the forums my super smart Avast web shield gave a popup that forums.userfrosting.com is blacklisted! It did not gave a warning for the main site! so i was clueless. When i disabled web shield I could get in to the main site…
I filed a falsepositive report to Avast and telling you guys so heads up… There might be millions of Avast users don’t know you even exist :smiley:

Mail From : AVAST Support customer.support@avast.com Jan 15, 2023, 2:14 PM

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this false positive.

We have now cleared its reputation in our database based on the findings and removed the detection. This change may take up to 24 hours to take full effect. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused.

If the detection persists after 24 hours, update the virus database in Avast anti-virus and reply to this email with the attached files:
1.Take a screenshot of the Avast detection dialog (Threat Secured pop-up with See details - displayed at the bottom).
2.Take a screenshot of the Avast virus database (open Avast antivirus and go to Menu > About).
We hope you have a nice day and stay safe online.

Lukas
Avast Malware Analysis Team
Enterprise Office Center, Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00, Prague 4, Czech Republic

thanks for informing us. I am also very happy that I came across this forum and learned about this.